Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends!!Here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!!
Copy and paste this, delete my answers of course, then leave me a comment you did it. I stole this idea from my new friend, Nicole.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I use a little of both. Mostly wraping paper but I will use bags for small items or hard to wrap ones. My favorite thing in the world is wrapping Christmas presents with my mom.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Real, Hubs always brings home a tree and we decorate it together. Well, actually we start out decorating it together and Hubs usually sits down after the first 10 minutes.
3. When do you put up the tree? we don't have a specific date. We usually do it the week or 2 after Thanksgiving. This year we have to do it the week after since we are having our 2nd annual Christmas Swap party on the 6th.
4. When do you take the tree down? We take it down after we get back from our Christmas vacation. Usually we are not home until the 3rd or 4th of January.
5. Do you like eggnog? no, I do not like it at all
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I got the Rainbow Bright Kitchen set. It came with the sink, stove, and fridge. I loved it!
7. Hardest person to buy for? my father in law. This year we got him a perfect gift though.
8. Easiest person to buy for? my future sister-in-law or Hubs. I like to think that I am pretty good at picking out gifts
9. Do you have a nativity scene? no, I want the Willow Tree nativty scene.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? mail, I love snail mail! We always do photo card.
11. WORST CHRISTMAS GIFT U EVER RECIEVED? umm I have gotten some pretty bad ones. I think the worst though was a matching gold outfit from my high school boyfriends parents. It was a cream and gold sweater with gold leggings. It was HIDEOUS!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Christmas Vacation, this is hilarous
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I started really early this year
14 . Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? sadly yes, and I plan on doing it this year. Its not that they are bad gifts just not something that I need or want.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? EVERYTHING... my absolute favs though are sweet potatoe casserole, vegtable casseorle, chocltate pie, stuffing, and bread galore
16. Lights on the tree? lots of them
17. Favorite Christmas song? Come All Ye Faithful
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? we always travel, we do Christmas Eve and Christmas morning with my family and at home then we travel to Hub's family and then we always go to the beach before we come back to Hub's parents and do Christmas and New Years with his family.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer'? I think so
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? we open on both. We have my extended families on Christmas Eve and then do ours together and with my family on Christmas. Then later in the week we open with Hub's family.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?crowded shopping
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? rustic, and gingerbread
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? a BFP! if I can'thave that yet then I want some Tupperware, books, and clothes.