Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Valentine

I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentines Day! Hubs and I spent the day getting our new furniture organized and then enjoyed a relaxing night of movies and steaks on our brand new grill. We had a wonderful time just being together. I didn't get a chance to post this yesterday so I am going to go ahead and do it now.


This is the man that I love more than anything in this world.


You have put a smile on my face for the past 6 years.

I'm so thankful that you are my partner in this life.

I love you with all my heart!

Don't forget to get entered in the drawing for the set of Karen Kingsbury books that I am giving away. The winner will be drawn tomorrow morning.

1 comment:

Kendra said...

What a sweet tribute!! Can't wait to see the new furniture pics =)