Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Get ready

I have been slacking on Recipe Wednesday. So I have decided to share one of my favorites. This is something that I take everywhere. It goes great with everything. Enjoy!
Pasta Salad

1 box of whole wheat rotini noodles
fat free Italian dressing
Parmesan cheese
black olives
green peppers
onions
turkey pepperoni

directions: mix all together, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and let chill in fridge
serve cold

This pasta salad is so simple and I haven't met anyone that didn't love it. Plus it is very WW friendly and a great way to get your vegetables in.

Only 2 more posts until my 100th! I am very excited about it and that is why I have decided that this is the perfect time to host my first blog giveaway.
I plan on doing my 100th post on Friday morning and will reveal the giveaway then.
Make sure you check back and tell all your friends.


No comments: