Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Thankful Tuesday

This week I am thankful for:

1- a new season... softball that is. Yesterday was our first day of practice and we have a lot of work ahead of us this season. I am excited about it though. I love coaching and softball is my favorite sport.

2- A new gym. Beginning in March I will be switching from the YMCA to a small 24 hour gym in the town I teach in. My best friend and future sister-in-law have also joined and I really enjoy spending the time with them. I am going to miss working out with Hubs but it didn't make sense to pay 3 times the price when this other gym is actually more convenient.

3- Being able to fit into 3 pairs of pants that I haven't been able to wear since last winter. I am hoping that even they will be to big before long.


Bachelor Re-cap: I cannot believe that Jillian was sent home. I really though that she would be the final one. I do not like Molly at all. Melissa has been my favorite the entire time and I definitely think that he likes her better than Molly.

7 comments:

les said...

COngrats on losing the weight!! Good luck on a new season! :)

Bachelor- Sad that Jillian was sent home- I also do not like Molly. I think Melissa is the best choice also! However- are you excited about Deana coming back!?! I am!!

Kendra said...

You are an inspiration!! Snacking on my 100 cal pack as I type this =)

Unknown said...

I am rooting for Melissa too!!

CAC said...

hey there! thanks for stopping by and for your sweet comment! you should definitely check out tj max and see if they have some dresses there too! your blog is adorable. so you play softball? this makes me laugh bc I have never played before but my office has a team that plays every year in a league, and I'm going to try to play this year. yikes! hopefully I'm not terrible. And, the bachelor... seriously, i can't believe he sent Jill home either. i thought she would win. I don't really like the other two girls. hope you have a great day!

♥B said...

I am a huge Bachelor fan! I have loved Melissa the whole time as well, and I hope he chooses her!

Unknown said...

Hey I just wanted to let you know that I had to delete my blog...it's a long story for another time, but wanted to let you know that I'm still following yours! My email address is on my profile if you ever want to email me.

Whitney said...

Ugh I am so with you on the Jillian thing! Bachelor Monday tomorrow - the women tell all! Can't wait!