Friday, July 8, 2011

An Early Father's Day posted way late

Okay, I am extremely sorry for my horrible blogging skills. After getting back from our road trip the thought of uploading all those pictures was so overwhelming. And I had a beach trip scheduled. lol. But I'm back now and I promise that I'm going to be posting so much ya'll are going to be tired of seeing me in your Blog Reader List.

Since momma and I were going to be gone during Father's Day we celebrated with daddy early.

We got him a brand new bicycle. He loved it!


He also loved his new cutoff t-shirts (yes, we are slightly redneck).


Isn't he darling?


We even splurged and put him a horn on it.


I have the best dad in the world and it was so nice to get him something that he will actually use. He is always so hard to buy for.

No comments: