Monday, July 18, 2011

Road Trip: Chocolate and China Town

I was so excited about going to San Fransisco. We were told that its always cooler in SF but of course we were there when it was 93 degrees.


Yummy, chocolate


Fisherman's Wharf




I went on an Alcatraz tour while momma and Donovan walked around the wharf.


After my tour we rode though Chinatown.







At the recommendation of another blogger I went to Specialty's for chocolate chip cookies.


I got there right before they closed so the cookies were a little hard. I'm sure they are much better when they are fresh.

I'll post Alcatraz pictures soon.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

How fun! I would love to visit SF!

Heather said...

I definitely want to see San Fran one day!! I hope the Alcatraz tour was good...I want to do that too!

Yankee Girl said...

I really, really, really want to go back!

And I need to find my SF pics so I can take a trip down memory lane!