Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas Eve 2010

I am finally getting around to my Christmas Eve and Christmas posts. With getting food poisoning and then trying to enjoy the remainder of my Christmas break I've just been too busy to upload all the pictures. Until now.... so enjoy.

We usually spend Christmas Eve doing parties with my side of the family but this year we headed up the mountain to spend the night with my brother in law and niece and nephew. My in laws and other brother in law and his wife and son met us there.




These are two Halloween costumes that I bought for Eli after Halloween. I got them for only 90 cents each. He loved them.



Our beautiful niece Lanie.


Hubs playing around.


As soon as we got there Eli told us it was "pajama day" and that he would be staying in his pj's all day long.


Lanie bought this for Hubs. She spelled his name wrong.

Time to get the milk and cookies ready.

The 1st plate is for Santa and the 2nd plate is for the reindeer's. (It's lettuce and a juice box)


All ready for Santa in their Christmas pajamas.

I'll post Christmas Day tomorrow.

1 comment:

Young and Fabulous said...

looks like you had a comfy christmas in your pjs!

hope youre feeling better! :)

xoxox