Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow Day

No school for us today thanks to the winter storm that came through last night and left this...


and this...


I plan on enjoying my day off by catching up on blogging and some reading. Hubs went in to work this morning but hopefully he will come home early. I am thinking a lazy day on the couch is exactly what we both need.

While I love being out I know that I am going to hate having to make up these days later. The weather is supposed to stay very cold for the next few days so I doubt this is going anywhere anytime soon. I am betting we will be out of school most of this week. Which will be horrible later when we're having to go to school on beautiful spring days.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Enjoy your day off!!

Ashley said...

Your in NC right? Where at? I'm in Greensboro and we still have gotten anything. They kept calling for it thou :(

beckylbranch said...

Wow ya'll got LOTS of snow! Send some my way!!!! Ours melted :(

Kaitlyn said...

I love that snow blanketed look! So beautiful :) Enjoy your time off!

Ruth said...

Enjoy your day off. I have spent mine hanging out on the couch and napping. The snow melted off the roads here so I will have to go back to work tomorrow.

Heather said...

I hope you enjoyed your day off!