Thursday, June 2, 2011

Around the World in 80 Days

Okay, not really around the world but I am going across the United States in 3 weeks (not 80 days). Momma and I will begin our journey in just 2 short weeks. Here is a list of our stops in the order we'll come to them.


NASHVILLE


ST. LOUIS



CHEYENNE


SALT LAKE CITY



SACRAMENTO



SAN FRANSISCO


LAS VEGAS



ALBUQUERQUE




OKLAHOMA CITY



LITTLE ROCK


MEMPHIS



I am so excited about our trip and can't wait to see so many beautiful places. If you know anything about any of these places that we are visiting (such as things to do or see, or places to eat) please feel free to share.



6 comments:

Annie said...

WOW that is going to be such a blast! What an experience of a lifetime!

Sonya said...

In St. Louis see the Arch, the Zoo is great and FREE! If you like ballparks, Busch Stadium offers tours. The Old Spaghetti Factory is a yummy place to eat and it's down by the riverfront. I also love Ozzie's. They have a Ted Drewe's ice cream in the old Italian area that is good. I have always loved the Botanical Gardens too.

Tiffany said...

Sooo jealous! Sounds like a blast! I blogged today about suggestions in San Francisco, so you might check that out! I also live in Albuquerque...so I can recommend lots of fun stuff and great Mexican food restaurants! :)

~Tiffany
http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

Ruth said...

Have fun and be safe.
Groupon had a coupon on the tickets to Graceland today.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

That's going to be such an amazing time!!!

Heather said...

Oh you're going to have a blast! I just got back from a 2 week road trip out west and it was a once in a lifetime experience.