1) I love my curly hair. Yes, even I can't believe that I am saying this. After years and years of fighting with my thick mass of natural curls I have learned to not only love them but appreciate them too. Unlike my fellow straight haired friends I can stand out in the rain without a hood and when my hair dries it looks just like it did before it got wet.
2) I love that I get a ton of freckles in the summer. Especially on my chest and shoulders.
3) I love that my nose is a little crooked. Hubs swears that I had to have broken it sometime in my life but I really don't remember doing it.
4) I love that I have a "little junk in the trunk" as my teenage students tell me.
5) I love my feet. I am not a weird foot person but I have pretty feet.
6) I love the color of my eyes. Hubs says they are the color of "baby s%*t" because they have a lot of gold or yellow in them.
7) I love that my skin tans so easily. I may pay for it later but for now I will enjoy it.
What are some of your favorite things about yourself?