Monday, September 21, 2009

Weekend Review

Friday night we had a high school football game. After practice I went with some friends to eat Mexican food; which has become our home game ritual and so far it seems to be a good luck charm. Since Hubs works in the press box I always just meet him at the games. We won and the rain held off so it was a good night.

Saturday Hubs and I decided to browse around for me a new car. We spent all day doing that but ended up not getting anything. There isn't a thing wrong with my SUV and its only 3 years old and paid off so we decided not to jump into another payment unless we found a great deal. We picked up pasta and wings for dinner and watched football.

Sunday morning we went to church and then had our annual Ministry Fair. We ate lunch with my parents and went to Kohls. I got these adorable shoes:



and a leopard print cardigan (you know I love my animal prints!!!). I couldn't find a picture of it on the website. Later we grilled out and I finally watched The Vampire Diaries that I had saved. I enjoyed it and can see myself getting hooked on it. Now I still need to catch up on Glee and The Biggest Loser from last week.

This week is a busy week for us. I have 2 games and a workshop. Hubs will be on a business trip and then this weekend we will head to his hometown for his high school reunion.

No comments: