Sunday, September 13, 2009

Cabin Fever

Friday I took a half day off and picked Hubs up from work early. We headed to Knoxville to meet up with one of Hub's customers and his family for dinner. We ate at Puelo's Grill and it was delicious!

Hubs and I on the way to Knoxville.
After dinner we drove to Pigeon Forge to meet my parents. My brother and sister-in-law came up later Friday night.

My dad and I at breakfast Sat. morning.

Hubs and I.

Kirsten and Jeff.

Our cabin in Pigeon Forge. It was so nice with a hot tub and huge whirlpool tubs in two of the bedrooms.

The living room.

Dad, Kirsten, and mom on the front porch.

Hubs and I on Sunday.

Saturday morning we went to breakfast and then rode around looking at all the old cars. There was a huge car show in town and I cannot believe that I didn't get any pictures. Later that afternoon Mom, Kirsten, and I went to the outlets to shop. We met the men for dinner at Smokey Mountain Brewery for dinner and had some more delicious food.

We watched the South Carolina vs. Georgia game Sat. night and made cookies. I was so tired that I went to bed before 10pm. Sunday morning we packed up and ate breakfast at Cracker Barrel before heading home.
Mom and I.

We had such a wonderful weekend but it is always nice to be home.

No comments: