Friday, October 1, 2010

I love awards!!!

My new friend Megan @ Making the Most of Megan gave me an award! Who doesn't love getting an award. Thank you Megan!

The rules are to link up to the person who gave it to you, thank them, list 7 things about yourself, and then pass it along to other bloggers whose blogs you love and want to highlight!


This is really hard because I feel like I've shared so much of myself through this blog that you probably already know most of my secrets. So for this one I'm going to try to share things that I haven't revealed before.


1) I'm a self proclaimed redneck. Actually a lot of people would probably agree with me. I'm loud, bossy, brash, and can be a total meanie if the mood hits me.


2) I love fair food! In honor of fall and the upcoming fair I thought I needed to share my love of all things yummy and totally bad for you. Vinegar fries, funnel cakes, bar-b-que, Frito pie, polish sausage sandwiches, and chicken pitas are just a few of my favorites.


3) I can't sit still and just watch a movie. I have to be doing other things too.


4) I have worn the same eye shadow color since the day I started wearing makeup in the 7th grade. It's Covergirl's trio in Shimmering Sands. Love it!


5) I could eat Instant Oatmeal for every meal of the day. I love the strawberries and cream and maple and brown sugar.


6) I still love to color. It's a total relaxation method for me. When we flew to Minnesota (I hate to fly) I took crayons and a coloring book. I was fine until Hubs knocked my box in the floor and they all rolled away.


7) I have way too many clothes and shoes. I am addicted to shopping. Its a trait I got from my momma. Good thing I can spot a deal from a mile away. Or else I would be broke.


Now I'd like to share this award with the following amazing ladies:


It's the World I Know


Brooke at Shrimp and Glitz


Heather at Life With Heather

No comments: