Sunday, September 19, 2010

Man or Woman?

Last weekend my grandmother's husband, Dalton, was in a Womanless Beauty Pageant. They have been married for 7 years and we love him to death. Keep in mind that Dalton is 87 years young. He is a tiny man. I swear I think he wears little kids clothing. The pageant was hilarious and we had such a good time.

Dalton's "talent" was hula dancing. He bounced around the stage. It was the funniest thing.

Dalton's female stage name was Dazzle Dazzle Ray.
Don't you just love his farmer's tan?


A few of the women in my family. We took up 2 tables.


Love my beautiful sister-in-law.


It was a great night spent with some of my favorite ladies; including Razzle Dazzle Ray.

2 comments:

Brooke D said...

This might be the funniest thing I've ever seen... I love it!!

Mallory said...

Hilarious!!