Thursday, December 10, 2009

Beauty Must Haves: Winter Edition

Do ya'll have products that you just LOVE?
I know that I do. There are some beauty must-haves that I have been using for years.
One of my absolute favorite product lines is Aussie Hair products. I have been using the Scrunch Spray for my naturally curly hair since the 7th grade. I should seriously own stock in the stuff by now. I also use their Moisture shampoo and conditioner. I just buy the big pump bottles. It smells wonderful and leaves my hair really soft without being weighed down. Then I finish everything off with their Mega hairspray. I love it because it doesn't make my hair stiff.


Another product that I have been using since I first started wearing makeup is Covergirl's eyeshadow in Shimmering Sands. It is the perfect color for anyone. It's shiny and the dark color isn't too dark. I have ventured out recently and started using some other colors every once in a while but this one will always be in my makeup bag.


I am not a huge perfume fan. I just don't like strong floral smells. But I do have a ton of body sprays from either Bath and Body Works or Victoria Secret. My favorite for fall and winter is the Vanilla Bean Noel from B&BW.

And my #1 Beauty Must-Have is the oh so original and ever dependable CHAPSTICK!
I am highly addicted. I always have at least 3 with me at all times. and my favorite is still the original in the black label. I have gotten better about using lip gloss instead and I will occasionally wear lip stick in the winter (to parties and dressy functions). So what are some of your favorite beauty products? Are there things that you have been using for years?


No comments: