I saw this on Christa's blog earlier this week and thought it was really cute for the holiday season.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? - Both. I love wrapping Christmas gifts though and only use bags for those hard to wrap gifts. My favorite part of the holiday season is wrapping gifts with momma.
2. Real tree or artificial? - Real. Hubs and I go out each year and get a real tree. I love the tradition of it and the smell that it feels the house with.
3. When do you put up the tree? Usually we do it the first or second week of December. We tried to do it last night but all the tree lots were closed. We will work on it this weekend.
4. Do you like eggnog? - I really don't' think I have ever tried it but I don't think I would like it.
5. Favorite gift received as a child? when I was in jr. high I got my own phone line put in my room and had a separate number from my parents. I also got a phone that lit up neon pink when it was ringing. I loved it!
6. Do you have a nativity scene? yes, a small one that I got as a gift at our Christmas shower.
7. Hardest person to buy for? My father-in-law. I never know what to get him.
8. Easiest person to buy for? Hubs. He always lets me know what he wants. My mom is always easy to buy for too.
9. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail, there is nothing better than snail mail.
10. Favorite Christmas movie? Christmas Vacation is the best Christmas movie ever! We watch it every year and I still laugh as hard as I did the first time.
11. When do you start shopping for Christmas? right around Thanksgiving. This year was the only year that I haven't done alot of my shopping on Black Friday.
12. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? everything. My favorites are turkey, sweet potato casserole, oatmeal cookies, sausage dip.
13. Clear lights or colored lights on the tree? clear
14. Favorite Christmas song? All I Want for Christmas.
15. Travel or stay home at Christmas? we are at home until Christmas Day and then that night
we go to Hubs family and then the beach.
16. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? of course
17. Angel on tree top or star? star
18. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? -both, we do our gifts from each other on Christmas Day though
19. The most annoying thing about this time of year? the crowds at the mall
20. What I love most about Christmas? EVERYTHING. I love it all. The food, time with family, gifts, just all of it.