Sunday, November 6, 2011

Walk a mile in...

Love the new shoes I just got from Old Navy! Besides flip flops, I have never bought any shoes from there. These gray flats are great though! I don't think they will last very long since they don't seem to be made that great but for the price I will definitely get my wear out of them. They are actually really comfortable too. Old Navy also has them in brown and black and I think they even have some shiny metallic ones online now. (They do show quite a bit of toe cleavage so if your not a fan of that then these may not be the shoes for you)

4 comments:

Amber said...

These are super cute! I am not usually and Old Navy Shoe-person either, but I bought some gold ballet flats a few months ago from there, and they are great to throw on with nude tops and jeans.
Have a great day!

Ruth said...

very cute! I got a pair of boots there last year I just love

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Those are cute!

Anonymous said...

cute flats girl!