Friday, September 2, 2011

My Fall Closet

Love the vest but would lose the belt. Love the sweater but would pair with darker jeans.

This outfit is simple and clean. Minus the bag.


I can't wait to wear my boots again this year. I think I slept with those things on last fall.


I need these shoes. Now.


I love this purple and green combo. And anytime I can pair my leopard flats with something its a good day.



Love the purple and gray together. Not a fan of the silver bag though.



I need me some Toms. Or at least a good pair of knock offs.




I adore these mustard flats. And who would have thought to wear them with gray.




Brown and orange. Is there anything that screams Fall more then this outfit? I think not.





~WHAT I'VE LEARNED ABOUT STYLES FOR FALL 2011 FROM PINTEREST~

1) Wear a cardigan with everything. I mean everything.

2) Thankfully animal prints are in again.

3) Same goes for scarves. Which I love btw.

4) Gray is the new black. Actually it's better then black.

5) Belts around the middle are still in. I love this trend. It's very slimming to us big-hipped ladies.

6) Invest in a cute pair of flats. I am on the lookout for the yellow ones.

7) It looks like necklaces are big this fall too. I have a ton of cute jewerly but I never think to wear any of it.






3 comments:

Lauren said...

Love all those outfits! Makes me ready to do some fall shopping...oh wait, this pregnancy may stop me from having too much fun!

Mary and Dyer said...

Thanks for sharing!! I love these outfits!! I did a similar post today, but more of a 'my fall must-haves'. Love your blog! I'm your newest follower!
XO Danielle

Caro said...

All of those shoes have given me the urge to go out shopping! LOVE Toms - can't get enough of them. May need to purchase that amazing teal pair! Thanks for sharing!