Friday, September 16, 2011

Funny Friend

I am so excited that one of my best friends from jr. high and high school is coming to visit this weekend. Michelle moved to Florida a couple of years ago where she is a professional comedian.





This is Michelle and I at her show last year in Charlotte.





We have having dinner together tonight and then she has a performance tomorrow night. I am so stinking excited about seeing her. This will be the third time that I have seen her perform. Tomorrow night will be great because its in the town we're from so there will be a lot of our high school friends there.







Look at this forcast! I am so excited about cooler weather. Today I have on jeans and a new olive green sweater. I do believe that olive green is going to be my favorite color this fall.


~Also I wanted to take the time to thank everyone for you prayers this week. Each day is getting a little better although no where near good. I know that I have a very long and rough road a head of me but I pray that everything will work out the way its supposed to. I have a lot of wrongs to make right and I know that its going to take time. Please continue to pray for me.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

have a great weekend! I somehow missed your post from wednesday, but please know that you're in my thoughts & prayers.

Heather said...

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!