Monday, August 22, 2011

Weekend Review

This weekend was very low key which was exactly what I needed after our horrible workdays last week. I am not looking forward to going back to work at all.

Friday night I met my parents for dinner at a local Mexican resteraunt (my fav) and then did a quick WalMart run. I also finally got to watch Something Borrowed. It was so cute!

Saturday morning I went to the gym to get that out of the way and then spent the rest of the day by the pool. I was the palest I can ever remember being at this time of the year so I really needed to work on my tan. Saturday night I colored my hair. Its now just a medium brown. Much closer to my natural color than the blonde I had been sporting.

Sunday was church and then more pool time. Now it's back to work. I have three workdays this week and then school starts on Thursday. Not excited this year!


7 comments:

Mandy said...

Did you cry during the movie? I did about 3 times. UGH!

Mrs. D said...

Something Borrowed was such a cute movie. Why do you think you're not as excited for school this year?

Kaitlyn said...

I liked that movie, too! Loved the book more, though! I've been in school all summer so I'm pale pale pale too! Working on my tan a bit when I can!

erica said...

I just bought Something Borrowed too. I really liked the movie!

xo

Lauren said...

I've yet to see this one...it's on my "see very soon" list!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I loved the book and I really liked the movie. Did you watch through the credits because there's a scene at the end of them!

Heather said...

SOBO was such a good book & movie - loved them both!