Monday, May 23, 2011

Weekend Review: Beach Music and Pool Days

Friday night I went to Downtown Alive to hear the Chairmen of the Board which is a Carolina Beach Band. I love beach music and shagging. I do believe I will be signing up for shagging lessons very soon. It was a beautiful night to be outside. Sorry the picture is so small. It was taken with my phone and I have no idea how to get pics from my phone uploaded on here so this one was taken from facebook but I couldn't get it to be any larger.


Saturday I spent the day during one of my favorite things... laying out by the pool and reading. I also got burnt up. I actually tan very well so the red has already changed to brown. Saturday night I got some take out Japanese food and watched The Roommate.


Sunday I spent another day by the pool and then we grilled out. It was a wonderful and very relaxing weekend. I need another one of those soon. This coming weekend we are going to the beach for Memorial Day and I cannot wait. I am so excited to be sitting in the sand.

3 comments:

Annie said...

I am obsessed with Chairman of the Board! Love it!

Heather said...

Reading by the pool is so relaxing!

Cool Gal said...

I love those kinds of weekends - grillin' and chillin'!

I am hosting an "OPI Swap." Please stop by and check it out, if it's something that you might be interested in joining.

Hope you have a beautiful day! :)