Friday, May 6, 2011

Easter Weekend

I have been trying to get all the pictures from spring break loaded onto my computer. I have been such a horrible blogger lately so I am trying to play catch up now.


Here is our Easter weekend recap:




Saturday night Hubs and I went to dinner and I was able to drag him to the movies to see Water for Elephants. I had read the book and loved it and while the movie was good it was too much to sit down and watch at one time. The movie included everything that happened in the book and it was a lot to take in in one sitting. Hubs fell asleep.





Sunday we went to church and then had lunch at my aunts.


Us in our Easter best.


My aunt did an "adult egg hunt" and we searched for eggs filled with money or lottery tickets. I was the big winner with a total of $24. One of my eggs had a scratch off ticket that was a $20 winner. That is the most I have ever won off a ticket.



Hubs surprised me with this Easter basket. He knows I love Reese's Eggs and the M&M man was so yummy. We ended up going and getting 2 more of him after Easter.





Hub's Easter gifts included a tie rack and new bathroom rug (lol). I promise Hub's doesn't stink; I just stuffed his basket with goodies I had gotten for free at CVS. Gotta love some Extra Bucks back!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like your dress! An adult egg hunt? How fun!