Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

This is my first time participating in Roots and Rings Ten on Tuesday. Here are this week's 10 questions. 1. If you work, do you drive to work or take public transportation? I drive. 2. How often do you get your haircut? Do you go to the same person every time? I usually get my hair cut and colored every 8 weeks. I try to go to the same woman but her hours are a little funny so normally when I am coaching I have to go to someone else. 3. Do you read the newspaper? If so, a hardcopy or the online version? I look at the newspaper every once in a while. My classroom gets a copy so sometimes I will pick it up. 4. What is the best book you have read this year? I read a lot so I've read several books this year that I would recommend. Some of my favorites have been The Help, Wench, The Kitchen House, and Water for Elephants. 5. What is the best movie you have seen this year? Not really sure. I'm not a huge movie fan. 6. Do you tend to crave sweet or salty foods? sweet 7. Do you eat breakfast every day? Slimfast, yummy 8. If you celebrate Easter, what Easter treat/candy are you most looking forward to? I love the Snicker Eggs. They are so much better then a regular Snickers. 9. How late is “sleeping in” to you? 9:30am 10. Where are you going on your next vacation? the beach

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really need to read Water for Elephants! I want to see the movie, but I hate seeing the movie then reading the book!