Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Day 16: Kissy Kissy


So I know that I have been really, really horrible with these 30 days posts. What should have taken 30 days has taken me 4 months so far. I promise to get better. Okay, maybe not promise but I am certainly going to try harder. And for some reason Day 17 posted before Day 16...not sure.

Day 16 of 30 Day's: Your First Kiss



Wow, my very first kiss? I think it was probably kindergarten. I was fast. The first kiss I really remembered was in the 6th grade though. I think that relationship lasted a few hours. I do remember mine and Hub's first kiss. It was on the stairs of one of his fraternity brother's apartments during a party.

Btw, thank you all for the birthday wishes. I had a wonderful birthday and don't feel a day older!

No comments: