Today I am particpating in Five Question Friday hosted by My Little Life.
1. What's on the top of your holiday wish list and why?
Books. I keep thinking I may want a Kindle but then I can't decide. I love the feel and smell of a real book. Plus, I read a lot by the pool or on the beach and I am scared that a Kindle would be hard to read outside in the sun or that I would mess it up.
2. What is your favorite Christmas gift from the past?
When I was in jr. high my parents got me a seperate phone line in my room and a light up neon phone exactly like this one. Mine lit up pink though. I would love to still have this phone.
3. If you had life to do over, what would you be when you grow up?
I would still be a teacher. I love what I do. When I was younger though I wanted to be a dental hygenist.
4. When do you put up your tree?
usually the first or second week in December. I don't have one up yet though.
5. What is your favorite Holiday?
Halloween or Thanksgiving. Of course I love Christmas too. I also really like the 4th of July.