Thursday, December 2, 2010

Day 17: Favorite Memory


Day 17 of 30 Day's: My Favorite Memory

Memory is a way of holding onto the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose. ~ from The Wonder Years

I think that it would be impossible to chose a favorite memory. My life has been made up of memories that I will always cherish. The best that I can do for this post is to just share a few of those special memories:

1) meeting Hubs



2) my wedding day (sorry no pictures on the computer)
3) getting my first teaching job


4) coaching... esp. beating our rival in softball for the first time in 15 years (btw, we killed them)

5) beach trips

6) mountain trips


7) all the great times with the amazing women in my family


1 comment:

Kelsey Claire said...

I love all of your memories and pictures. They are all pretty special!