Saturday, November 13, 2010

Day 15: Dreams

Day 15 of 30 Day's: Your Dreams


Dreams...hmmm... like as in the dream that I had last night or my dreams that I have for my life.

I'm gonna go with life dreams. My life dreams are very simple. I want to spend the rest of my life with the man I love and hopefully fill a house with a couple of kids. I want to continue teaching because I can't imagine doing anything else. I would love to go back to school and get my masters in administration just in case I ever wanted to become a prinicpal. I want to have a big yellow house with a wraparound porch and enough land for hubby to hunt on and have a few horses (even though I'm not a rider). I want to become the woman of God that I desire to be. I want to instill that quality in my children.

No comments: