Monday, August 16, 2010

Summer Deals

By now I am sure most of you know that shopping is one of my favorite hobbies. I espically love to go shopping at the end of seasons when all my favorite stores are putting stuff on clearance. Here are some of the deals I have gotten so far this summer...

Brown heels from Kohls for only $7.99.

Brown wedge sandals from New York and Company for only $7.99.


This duffel was not on clearance but I really needed a new one so I picked this one up at TJ Maxx for only $16.00.

I snagged this dress from Belk's for $20.00. It's hard to see the ruffle detail on the collar but it is really cute.

I found this dress at Kohls for $8.00. I had tried it on a long time ago and almost bought it at regular price. Don't you love when you wait and end up getting something that you already had your eye on for a much better price? I paired it with black leggings and wedge sandals that I already had. The dress was missing its belt but I have so many wide black belts that I just took one of the ones I already had.
Have you gotten any great deals lately?

1 comment:

Token Yankee said...

Those are some good deals. I have been on a shopping hiatus this summer, but am looking forward to getting back in the "game."