Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Classroom Tour

This year I was moved to a new classroom. I had been in my previous room for 4 years and wasn't told until the week before school started that I would be moving. Needless to say, I had to go back in a few days earlier and clean out my old room and start moving stuff. I love my new room though. It's a little smaller then my old one but it has a separate office in it and is so much more convenient. So I thought that I would give you all the grand tour. Welcome to room 201.



Love my office.


Taken from the back of the room.


This is the back wall in my office. Lots of good storage space. Unfortunately my new classroom does not have half the closet and cabinets that my old one did.


I finished this bulletin board after I took the picture. It now says " Wild About Learning". Is it sad that I had to add animal print to my classroom?

Gotta show my school pride!


I'm all ready for a great new school year!!!!

5 comments:

Mallory said...

Nice office!!!!

Caitrin said...

Oh how cute! I bet it is so nice having a seperate office!

Unknown said...

It looks great! That is awesome that you have a seperate office. Hope your new school year goes great!

Charla (SHar-la) said...

Looks perfect! Love the office! I had to move classrooms, too, and ALSO moved four years worth of accumulated stuff all the way to the other side of the school. But, I really like my new room!

Ashley said...

I love your cute room!~