Monday, July 5, 2010

Lake Day with the Ladies

Last week I spent a day on the lake with some women I work with. One of the ladies has a lake home and she invited us up for a day of boating and soaking up the sun.

This was my first time being on Lake Norman which is 20 miles from my house. Usually we go to Lake Hickory or Lake Wylie which are also very close to us. Both Lake Wylie and Lake Hickory are really nice and have some beautiful houses but nothing like what we saw on Lake Norman. I took a few pictures of my favorites to share with ya'll.

The boat was going too fast for me to get a good picture of this one.

Isn't this one beautiful? I think it was my favorite.

Love the columns. Definitely does not look like a normal lake house.

We had such a good time riding on the boat. Since I am getting ready to go to the beach for 10 days I lathered myself in SPF 15 hoping that I wouldn't get any sun. Not my luck though. I ended up getting burnt on my shoulders and on the top of my thighs.


I could spend everyday at the lake. As much as I love the beach I still think I would prefer a lake house and a boat.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Looks like you had a blast! Yesterday was my first time ever out on Lake Norman too! It was crazy busy out there! Glad you had a good time!

Caitrin said...

such beautiful houses!! looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Brooke D said...

aw that looks like so much fun! glad yall had a good time!! hope the beach is amazing!

Kendra said...

You look GREAT!!!!!!

Heather said...

Those homes are beautiful!

I really, really like your zebra bathing suit...it's very cute!