Thursday, May 20, 2010

Prom 2010

This past Saturday was our prom. I love chaperoning and always sign up for the early shift. I love getting dressed up and going to dinner then getting to see all the kids in their prom attire.
This year for dinner we decided to go to El Loritas our favorite Mexican restaurant.

Lindsey and I

Hubs isn't really a fan of prom (as most guys aren't) so Daddy was my date and he was the most handsome man there.
Sorry about picture overload here:
Lindsey and I with Leanna. Her dress was the former Miss NC dress.

Us with two of our softball gals; Payton and Kayla. I loved Payton's dress with the animal print.

Us with Brandon.

Me with Joey; one of my students. He was the life of the prom last year but this year he wasn't feeling very well.

Another softball girl; Lori. She is one of our seniors.

2 of my students; Whitney and Eric.

Me with my mini-me. Tori is one of my volleyball and softball players but is also my peer helper. All my students think she is my daughter.

Some hot teachers.

Us with James. another one of my students. He is a senior this year and I will miss him so much. He is the best student.

Strike a pose! Lindsey, is your dress regulation length?

Leeann and James; two of my students.

4 comments:

Token Yankee said...

I love chaperoning prom, you looked so pretty!

Alphabet Soup Momma said...

That is so sweet your dad went with you! Looks like you had a great time.

Beth said...

I'm new to your blog, and wanted to comment! Looks like it was a fun night! Glad your Dad was able to go with you.

Aly @ Analyze This said...

Kelly- I love your dress/skirt ensemble! Very cute and flattering on you!! Ohhh, the days of Prom! Looks like y'all had a blast :)