Thursday, April 1, 2010

Spring Showers

On Sunday we had a shower for my best friend. She had her little boy, Daxter, back in February. He was born 7 weeks early so we had to move her shower back a few weeks. Daxter has finally gotten to come home from the NICU and is doing wonderful so far. Please keep him in your prayers.



Here are a few pics from the shower:



Lindsey and I. Lindsey is my friend that I teach and coach with. We didn't become friends until we met 4 years ago but we quickly became very close. She got to know Erin through me.


Erin opening some of her gifts. She got so many cute outfits.


I love this picture. We were all really good friends in high school but through college and marriage and children we have grown apart. From the left to the right is Brandi (she is married with a son) myself, Kelly (she is engaged), Sarah (she has 3 children and a boyfriend) and Erin the guest of honor.


Doesn't she look beautiful.


2 comments:

Same Sweet Girl: Memoir of a Southern Belle said...

I will definitely keep Lindsey and Daxter in my prayers. I know exactly how you feel about friends becoming seperated. I definitely have to work harder at my friendships these days with so much other stuff going on.

P.S. Love your shirt!!! :)

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

How sweet! I hope there sweet baby is still doing well! Ill keep thinking good thoughts!