This Friday is cleaning tips at Kelly's Show Us Your Life. I laughed out loud when I saw this because if you knew me or saw my house (or classroom for that matter) then you would never read a post from me about cleaning. For those of you that are familiar with my blog then you know I live a extremely busy life. I am a teacher and coach so there are many nights throughout the school year that I don't make it home until 8 or 9 pm. Trying to get food and a shower and a kiss from Hub's come before anything involving cleaning. Don't get me wrong. My house is not dirty... it's just not "eat off the floor" clean. In fact sometimes you may not even want to eat off the kitchen table. Since I am so busy all the time I will share a few of the things that I do to keep my house from being condemned.
1) I always put my clothes in the laundry room as soon as I take them off. That way my bedroom and bathroom floor won't become cluttered with clothes. To bad Hubs has not caught on yet.
2) I try not to leave dishes in the sink for very long.
3) I never leave dishes sitting around the house.
4) If you never cook then you never have any dishes to do.
5) I do tons of laundry on the weekend. I also try to do at least a few loads during the week.