Sunday, March 14, 2010

Getting to know you: March 14



1) What is your favorite Easter candy?

and



2. Who do you think is cleaner..men or women?
depends on the person but I would say women


3. Which do you prefer..wordy blog posts or ones with pictures?
blogs with pictures


4. Were you popular in highschool?
YES, I am from a small town and my high school was very small.
My graduating class only had 80 people in it.


5. What's your bra size?
36 C with push ups please


6. How many states have you lived in?
just one, good ole North Carolina. I was born and raised as a Carolina Girl.


7. What's one blog you read every day?
I have gotten pretty bad about blogging now that softball season has started so there isn't one that I read everyday.


8. Peanut butter or Nutella?
Peanut butter, I don't like Nutella at all.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Never tried nutella but it just doesn't look too appetizing!!

I love Reese's Eggs! The best!

Kelsey Claire said...

Robin Eggs are my favorite. I ate a bag all by myself this spring break. So much for weight loss of my spring break!