Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Countdown From Ten

I saw this on and this is what she said's blog and thought that it was cute blog material for a day when I have nothing else to write about. Today would be that day...


10 Hows

1) How did you get your scars? I had my appendix taken out in the 4th grade, I have a scar on my finger from stitches in the 2nd grade, and I have a scar on my knee from when I was a kid.

2) How did you celebrate your last birthday? worked and then Hubs took me to dinner at my favorite Mexican restaurant.

3) How are you feeling at this moment?Happy... its a beautiful almost spring day.

4) How did your night go last night? good, had practice and then picked up a pizza on the way home. Went to bed early so it was wonderful.

5) How did you do in high school? great, good grades and I loved it!

6) How did you get the shirt your wearing? I bought it at Kohls a few weekends ago.

7) How often do you see your best friend? not as much as I used too since we have both grown up and gotten busy lives.

8) How much money did you spend last month? too much... I love to shop!

9) How old do you want to be when you get married? I was 23 years old.

10) How old will you be at your next birthday? I will be 28 on my next birthday.


9 Whats

1) What's your mothers name? Kay

2) What did you do last weekend? went to a hockey game and a movie

3) What is the most important part of your life? my family

4) What would you rather be doing? laying out on the beach with a good book

5) What did you last cry over? I am not sure. It has been a while.

6) What always makes you feel better when your upset? a hot bath

7) What's the most important thing that you look for in a significant other? being tall, I know its superficial but it really is an important quality

8) What are you worried about? not too much right now.

9) What did you have for breakfast? A low carb Slim Fast



8 Have You's

1) Have you liked someone that had a boyfriend/girlfriend? sure, I have. Not in a long time though.

2) Have you ever had your heart broken? of course

3) Have you ever been out of the country? yes, Canada and Mexico

4) Have you ever done something outrageously dumb? yes, I was quite the rebellious teenager

5) Have you ever been back stabbed by a friend? sure

6) Have you ever had sex on the beach? the mixed drink

7) Have you ever dated someone younger than you? no, I like guys that are older than me.

8) Have you ever read an entire book in one day? several times. I love to read.


7 Who's

1) Who was the last person you saw? I am looking at 15 students right now.

2) Who was the last person you texted? my friend Will

3) Who was the last person you hung out with? my in-laws

4) Who was the last person to call you? my dad

5) Who did you last hug? one of my students

6) Who is the last person who texted you? Will

7) Who was the last person you said "I love you" too? my daddy


6 Where's

1) Where does your best friend live? in the same town we grew up in

2) Where did you last go? I am at work now

3) Where did you last hang out?

4) Where do you go to school? I don't unless you count me being a teacher and having to go to school everyday

5) Where is your favorite place to be? in Hub's arms

6) Where did you sleep last night? in my bed


5 do's/does

1) Do you like someone right now? yes

2) Do you think anyone likes you? I hope they do

3) Do you ever wish you were someone else? maybe someone famous for a few days

4) Do you know the muffin man? huh?

5) Does the future scare you? of course it does.


4 Why's

1) Why are your best friends your best friends? because they love me even if I don't always deserve to be loved

2) Why did you get a Myspace? it was the cool thing to do

3) Why did your parents give you the name you have? I was named after a guy on a soap opera

4) Why are you doing this survey? blogging material


3 If's

1) If you could have one super power what would it be? be able to read minds

2) If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you? I would, the problem would be narrowing it down to what thing I would change

3) If you were stranded on a deserted island and could bring one thing, what would you bring? my husband


2 Would You Ever's

1) Would you ever get back with any of your exes if they asked you? no, they are your exes for a reason

2) Would you ever shave your head to save someone you love? of course


1 Last Question

1) Are you happy with your life right now? YES!!!

No comments: