Sunday, November 1, 2009

Treat Street and Pumpkins

I know that I am a little late with this Halloween post but I was pretty busy last week and am just now getting a chance to catch up.
Last Wednesday I picked Hubs up from work and we drove an hour up the mountain to see our niece and nephew. We met them at their church for their annual "Treat Street".

Eli and I.

Isn't he the cutest UPS man you've ever seen? He carried his box around all night.

Hubs and Eli. The 2 cutest men in my life.

Hubs and I.

Lanie and Eli.

Uncle Hubs and Aunt Kelly with Lanie and Eli.
After Treat Street ended we went back to my brother-in-laws to carve pumpkins. This has been a yearly tradition for us.
Lanie and I cleaning out the "guts".

While Hubs does all the hard work.
Didn't he do such a good job?
Lanie with our pumpkin.

They are such sweeties.

Time for cleanup and bed.
We love spending time with our niece and nephew. They really are two of the cutest and sweetest kids around. I'm not biased or anything.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That looks like fun and oh my gosh that UPS outfit is the cutest! They are both so cute!