Back in August, Alison @ Tales of a Tool Woman has given me the Honest Scrap Award. If you haven't checked her blog out make sure you mosey on over. She is an adorable mom and we have tons of things in common. Now, I have to share 10 things about me and then share it with 10 other amazing women.
1. I love almost any sport. I grew up playing a different sport every season. I have a younger brother who did the same. My dad has always been a coach. Our lives revolved around sports. Then I married a man that loves them as much as I do. I have been a coach since I started teaching. I can't imagine not being involved in sports in some way or another.
2. I am a HUGE bookworm. From the time I learned how to I have always loved to read. My favorite authors are Jodi Picoult, Judy Baer, Nicholas Sparks, and Karen Kingsbury.
3. If I could eat only one thing for the rest of my life it would be tortilla chips with salsa and sour cream. I can make a meal off of this.
4. I can not imagine doing anything other than teaching. I love my job and each day is a new experience.
5. Walt Disney World is my favorite place in the entire world. I have been there no less than 6 times and it seems that I like it even better as I get older. I can't wait to take my own children there.
6. Texting is the greatest technological invention ever. It took me forever to get the hang of it but now I am a pro. I would rather send someone a text message then call. It always takes so long to get off the phone with some people and with a text message you can ask your question, get the answer, and be on your way.
7. My celebrity crushes are Ben Roethlisberger and John Krasinski.
There is nothing better than an athlete. And a quarterback at that. I'm in heaven.
8. DVR is my best friend! I have several T.V. shows that I record since I am always to busy to watch them during the week. I have no idea how I survived with a DVR for most of my life. The Biggest Loser, Glee, Greek... those are just a few of my weekly shows that get taped right now.
9. I am a huge decorater for the holidays. In fact I have an entire closet devoted to my holiday decorations. I have a Christmas village that takes up my entire entertainment center and more along with a huge Halloween village. I love to change out my house flags (all three of them, 1 large one on the porch and 2 garden flags).
10. Animal print is my favorite thing to wear. Right now I am wearing a leopard print cardigan. I also have a pair of leopard print shoes but it is too much to wear them together. My Christmas wish list includes several animal print items.
If you don't have this award already, feel free to claim it for yourself. I think we are all pretty honest people of we wouldn't be willing to share our lives through blogging.