Thursday, October 15, 2009

Trick or...


I finally put up some of my Halloween decor. I decided not to put out my huge Halloween villi age like I usually do since neither Hubs nor I will be home for Halloween this year. The sign above is really big and hangs on our wall. I got it on clearance from Kirklands last year.

Our coffee table.

Cute candy dish on our entertainment center. That is my favorite wedding picture in the background.

Another Kirkland's clearance find paired with 2 pumpkin candle holders.


These adorable door hangers were just a few cents at Kirklands last year after Halloween.

"The Witch is In". I love this garden flag.


A light up pumpkin that sits on a plant stand.

My placements on our kitchen table.

2 comments:

Lianna Knight said...

I have the same ghost door hanger...I also found one that is in the shape of a black cat...I LOVE THEM!

WaitingandHoping said...

Kirkland's is my favorite home store! I've never decorated for Halloween, but you are inspiring me! :)