Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Hubs and I

I have seen this on other blogs before and since I am lacking blog-worthy material today I chose to do it:

♥ What are your middle names? mine is Marie and Hubs is Lee
♥ How long have you been together? 7 years
♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating? about a month. We met in January and started dating in Feb.
♥ Who asked whom out? for the first few months we always hung out in groups. He asked me to be "exculsive".
♥ How old are each of you? I am 26 and Hubs is 28.
♥ Whose siblings do/did you see the most? We see my brother and his wife the most since they live close to us.
♥ Do you have any children together? not yet, we have been TTC since April 2008
♥ What about pets? we have three dogs. Cheyenne is a husky shepard mix, Dallas is a full blooded mutt, and Boone is a cocker spanial mix.
♥ Did you go to the same school? we went to the same college.
♥ Are you from the same home town? no, Hubs grew up 2 hours away from me. We now live in my hometown.
♥ Who is the smartest? I am book smarter and test alot better but I have no common sense so I would have to say that Hubs is smarter in all the things that matter.
♥ Who is more sensitive? ME. Hubs is a mans man and I have only seen him cry twice.
♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple? We eat out a lot. Our favorite places are Gondola (a hometown Italian place), Loves Fish Box, and any mexican resteraunt.
♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Minnesota is probably the fatherest we have been together.
♥ Who has the craziest exes? Hubs says his ex had a brain transplant so I would day he does.
♥ Who has the worst temper? Me, I have a horrible temper.
♥ Who does the cooking? We both do. I like to bake but hubs can grill really well.
♥ Who is more social? Me. We both like to be around people but I am alot more outgoing.
♥ Who is the neat-freak? neither, I hate to have stuff laying around but neither of us is really neat.
♥ Who is more stubborn? hard question. We are both very stubborn. It causes a lot of arguments.
♥ Who hogs the bed? Neither really. Sometimes he hogs all the covers though.
♥ Who wakes up earlier? I do.
♥ Where was your first date? our first date was to Backyard Burger and then to a party on Valentines Day. Romantic, I know.
♥ Who has the bigger family? Hubs has the bigger immediate family with 2 older brothers but I have a huge extended family that is really close.
♥ Do you get flowers often? I hate flowers and Hubs knows that so he doesn't waste his money. ♥ How do you spend the holidays? We spplit our time. We have been doing it for years now and have never had a problem with it.
♥ Who is more jealous? me
♥ How long did it take to get serious? about 6 months
♥ Who eats more? He eats more but I eat a lot more often
♥ Who does/did the laundry? I do all the laundry.
♥ Who’s better with the computer? He is better
♥ Who drives when you are together? He does.

Please don't forget to ask my questions if theres anything you have been wanting to know. Go here to ask.

No comments: