Thursday, October 1, 2009

Fall is in the air

I finally started putting my fall decorations up this weekend. Hubs refused to let me do the scarecrow and hay scene in the front yard again this year because it killed our grass where it set. So I had to compromise and move a much smaller version to the front porch.



My mums, pumpkins, and one very lonely scarecrow. My wooden wreath and pumpkin welcome sign are hanging up. My flags have not been changed to fall ones because Hubs refuses to let me take down our college ones because of football.


My poor little fall scene.


I haven't posted a pic of my new foyer table yet so here it is with some fall decorations. I bought a lamp Sat. night for it.


This little guy hangs on the coat closet door.


A Hobby Lobby scarecrow sits on our bakers rack in the breakfast nook.


3 comments:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

What a lovely display! My hubs is finally ok with me putting them up now. Geesh!

Annie said...

i love your porch! it's so cute!! :)

Lianna Knight said...

LOVE the scarecrow at your front door!! where did you find him? Hobby Lobby?