Sunday, July 26, 2009

Weekend Review

I was at the beach until Sat. morning with some of the women from my family. I will post some pictures from that trip later. Mom and I drove back Saturday morning since I had to be at a wedding at 3pm. One of Hub's friends from high school was getting married. I had never met her before but she was so sweet. They live close to us so I hope that we will get together with them some.

Hubs and I at the reception. I wish I had gotten a picture of the dress I was wearing. I borrowed it from my best friend and it was super cute.
The bride and groom dancing.

We only got to stay at the reception long enough to see the ritual dances (first dance, mother/groom, father/bride). We had to leave so that we could make it to a graduation party for one of my long time friends who also happens to be my teacher assistant. Before we could go to the party we had to stop and change clothes.
A closeup up of Hubs and I before heading to the graduation party.

My friend Lindsey and I at the graduation party.

Sunday we went to church and then went to the movies (more to come later) and then we had an early supper and some swimming at my parents.

No comments: