Monday, July 13, 2009

Weigh In and Weekend Review

I am tyring to get back in the swing of things, starting with my Monday morning weigh in. Last Monday morning I weighed in for the first time in three weeks. Since the weigh 3 weeks before I had gained 2 lbs. Which wasn't bad for being on vacation for 2 weeks and getting ready for my lovely monthly visitor. When I weighed this morning I was back down those same 2 lbs. The scale showed 177.2 lbs. I have 5 weeks before I go back to work and I have a goal of being in the 160's by then. Which means I hope to lose at least 7.2 lbs in the next 5 weeks. It will be hard but it is doable.

Now onto WEEKEND REVIEW:

Friday night we met my parents and Jeff and Kirs and went to eat fish. When I walked in my parents house my mom started laughing and asked me what I was wearing. We both had on blue jean Capri's and white tops. We laughed and I told her I hope she wasn't wearing her gold sandals like the ones that I was wearing. 5 minutes later Jeff and Kirs walk in and mom and I burst out laughing. See picture below to find out why:


Kirs also had on a white top (almost identical too mine) and blue jean capris.

And yes, she even had on gold sandals.

Hubs and I before dinner. Isn't he so handsome?

After dinner we came back to my parents and watched Madea Goes to Jail. It was hilarious!

Saturday afternoon we had a wedding for one of our friends. Josh and I were really good friends
in high school and he played the piano at our wedding. He is super talented. He played God Bless the Broken Road during the ceremony for his new bride. It was so sweet.


Hubs and I at the wedding reception.

My friend Megan and I. We also went to high school together and now work at our Alma mater together. Megan is a history teacher.

Megan and her boyfriend Ben. This was the first time we had gotten to meet Ben and he is super nice.

Josh and Crystal's first dance as husband and wife.
Sunday we went to church and then laid out at the pool for the rest of the afternoon. We also watched Confessions of a Shopaholic which was a really cute movie.
Last night we had a 50th surprise birthday party for my uncle. I didn't get any pictures but it was a lot of fun.
How was your weekend?

2 comments:

WaitingandHoping said...

Love the matching outfits! So cute! I've done that with students of mine before (accidentally). Good thing I'm a cool choir teacher or they'd be humiliated! ha ha!

Lianna Knight said...

Looks like a lot of fun!!! I love the outfits you and your friend were wearing...this girl thatI work with, she and I do that ALL the time :) It's so funny!

My weekend was a good one...Friday night was Bunco, Saturday we rode bikes at the beach and hung out with some friends that were celebrating their 40th birthdays, and yesterday was just RELAXING---church, nap and Big Brother :)