Thursday, July 9, 2009

Wedding Day- Part 1

Sorry that today's post is so late. I have had a busy day of shopping with a friend and fellow teacher.
Today I am posting and sharing pictures of us getting ready for the wedding. Since I was part of the wedding party I don't have any pictures of the actual wedding ceremony but tomorrow I will share the pictures from the reception.
On the wedding day all of us bridesmaids and the bride met at the hotel and headed to the salon to get our hair done.

Anna and Jen waiting their turn.

The bride looking beautiful even before hair and makeup.

Sexy Little Bride.

Kirs and I sans no makeup.

Kirs after getting her hair and veil fixed.


Serving cheese and mimosas.

Back at the Harbour Club getting her makeup done.

The dress.
Still drinking mimosas.
Isn't she stunning?

Where the ceremony will take place.

Anna striking a pose.

A pic from the ball room.


Another dining room.

Shes got the dress on.

How pretty!

It was so hot that Shannon had to be wiped down before the ceremony.

Putting the garter on.
Thanks for those people that all still following this.

3 comments:

Lori said...

That brings back so many memories from my wedding day. I love her little sweater, very cute. Her dress is beautiful!

Jordan said...

Love the dresses!

WaitingandHoping said...

What's in a mimosa? Looks good! I might need to try one! The bride's shirt is cute!