Monday, July 27, 2009

Monday Morning Weigh In

Let me introduce you to my friends that I hung out with this week. And we hung out a lot!


I'm sure you got the gist from the introductions and this will come as no surprise (I wasn't surprised at all) that I gained this week. By gained I don't mean an ounce or so; try 2.8 lbs. I am officially back to 180.0. UGH! I had finally said goodbye to the 180's; or so I thought. Its my fault though. I ate all of the above (some two or three times) and more! I have three weeks left until school starts back and there is a very slim chance of me losing 10 lbs before then. So I am just going to do my best to at least be down from where I was when school ended. We start volleyball camp this morning so my eating lunches out will dwindle a lot. Back to turkey on wheat for me.

No comments: