Monday, June 1, 2009

May Wedding

I am finally getting around to posting the pictures from our friends wedding last weekend. We had a wonderful time getting to catch up with college buddies that we haven't seen in a few years. The wedding was beautiful and the reception was a lot of fun.

Here is the lovely bride and groom


Hubs and I on the way to the wedding

Posing for some pictures before heading to the wedding

Once again


BTW, this is the dress that I bought for the rehearsal dinner that I never could find a picture of online. I thought that I was going to have trouble finding shoes to wear with it but I borrowed these from my best friend. She then found me a great pair of ruffled Steve Madden sandals the same color and bought them for me.

5 comments:

Lianna Knight said...

CUTE dress!!!! I love love love it! And you both look adorable, I might add :)

Jaclyn said...

Love the dress!

USCEmily said...

I love the dress and you looked fabulous!

Lori said...

You look so nice! Its always fun to catch up with old friends!

Kendra said...

Cute dress! You are looking GREAT Kelly!