Monday, June 22, 2009

Lady's Night

Saturday night we got the girls together and went out for Kirsten's second bachelorette party. (I had to miss the first one that was in Atlanta because of a wedding). To start the night off we met for dinner and a lingerie shower at RJ Gators. Then we went back to Erin's house where we were picked up and taken to Coyote Joes. The bar/club that we went to was empty because the night before had been their big drink special night. We still had a lot of fun though. This post contains a lot of picture and they are not in order of the night.

Kirs on the way to Coyote Joes.
All us girls before going out.

Me with another bridesmaid, Shannon.

Kirs with her condom veil on.

Modeling some of the lingerie.

Shannon on a Harley. It's not hers but she was acting like she was getting on it and the owner came out right behind us and thought it was hilarious.

At gators showing off the goodies.

Lindsey and I.

Kirs with Brooke and her cousin.

The bride to be.

Katie, a bridesmaid and Anna, the maid of honor.

Lindsey drinking from the fish bowl.

My beautiful momma with her Sand in Your Shorts.


Me and momma.
Me and my best friend Erin.
The table.

The lady of the hour

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks like SUCH a fun night!! I love bachelorette parties so much. Too bad all my friends are done getting married...maybe I can try to tag along to someone else's party. Hee hee! You looked really pretty too, I love your shirt!

beckylbranch said...

I love nights like this...it looks like you had a great girls night out...your friend on the motorcycle cracks me up! LOL!

Lianna Knight said...

Looks like FUN!!! I love the pic of your friend on the Harley...HILARIOUS!

Lori said...

I could tell that was your mom before you even mentioned it. You look a lot alike! It looks like a crazy night of fun!