Friday, June 26, 2009

Beach Reading List


You all know that I love to read! It is my favorite thing to do anytime of the year but especially in the summer. Laying out by the pool or sitting at the ocean is always so much better with a good book. I have brought plenty of books with me on vacation and have decided to share my reading list with you.


1- My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult



I want to read the book before I go see the movie.

2. Prep by Curtis Sittenfeld

3. The Man of My Dreams by Curtis Sittenfeld

4. The Secret Life of Bryan by Lori Foster

5. Immediate Family by Eileen Goudge

I have some others that I am taking just in case I get through with these. I know that I will be super busy in Charleston though so I'm not sure how much reading I will get done there. Leave me some comments if you have read any of these and let me know what you think.

3 comments:

Lianna Knight said...

OMGoodness...My Sister's Keeper is SO good...I can't wait to see the movie. Make sure you have some tissue when you read that one :)

Leslie Ruth Petree said...

Lianna said what I was going to. Get a BOX because, girl, unless you have a heart of steel you will be crying the ugly cry before all is said and done. That book is soooooo good! {Is it totally a girl thing that we characterize books that make us cry as soooo good?}

I also wholeheartedly recommend anything by Mary Kay Andrews. Hilarious southern author, very fun beach reads...

Unknown said...

My sister's keeper is a great book!! I don't know if I wanna see the movie or not because they are never as good!! Enjoy your time in Charleston, I am so jealous, that is one of my favorite places! :)