Friday, June 19, 2009

Bad Blogger

I have been such a horrible blogger. I know that I said once school got out for the summer that I would have plenty of time to blog. I lied. I have been so busy this week. I mean laying by the pool and shopping can really wear a girl out. While I actually have been doing a lot of those 2 things this week, especially the laying out by the pool; I have also been doing "real" things too. On Tuesday and Wednesday I went with a group of students from our school to visit 2 different colleges. I have also been working out a lot. I have a goal to lose 15 lbs before school starts back so I am wanting to work on that all summer. Plus I know it will be harder to do over the next 2 weeks while I'm on vacation. Speaking of vacation... my brothers wedding is next Saturday. (I will be doing posts about this before I leave). They have been engaged for over 2 years so it is hard to believe that the wedding day is right around the corner.

Well gotta run... the pool is calling. Only 8 days left to work on my tan.

No comments: