Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Happy Anniversary

Today Hub's and I are celebrating our 3rd wedding anniversary. It is so hard to believe that it has been 3 amazing years already. I love him more each day. I cant imagine not having him in my life. I am going to love growing old with you sweetie. You are a wonderful husband and I know that someday you will be a great father. You have been my best friend for the past 7 years. We have had some tough times but marriage is about growing together and we have truly done that. The struggles that we are facing now will only continue to make our bond as husband and wife stronger.

We will be celebrating tonight with tickets to Phantom of the Opera (that Hubs surprised me with last week). Here is a picture of the theater:

I am so excited that I can't stand it. I have been wanting to see this for so long and I cannot believe that Hubs got us tickets. Isn't the theater beautiful?

5 comments:

Leslie Ruth Petree said...

Happy Anniversary! You're going to love Phantom of the Opera. Can't wait to hear what you think!

Guy and Julie said...

Happy Anniversary! You will have a good time--Phantom is AMAZING!!!!!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!! I hope you have a wonderful time celebrating! :)

Kendra said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Lori said...

Happy Anniversary! Thank the Lord for wonderful husbands. I feel so sad for the women who have mean, nasty husbands. I feel very blessed to have a great husband, and it looks like you found one too!!