Monday, May 4, 2009

Weekend Review

I weighed in this morning and have lost 2.0 lbs this week. YEAH!!! I am so excited about those 2lbs.

Weekend Review:

Friday night we grilled out with family and watched Bride Wars. It was really cute. Even Hubs enjoyed it.



Saturday we spent the day working outside and then met some friends for dinner (Mexican, my favorite) and headed to the Prom to spend the next 3 hours watching kids bump and grind. Actually it wasn't that bad. It is nice to see the students dressed up. (I have lots of pictures that I will post later).

Sunday we went to church and Sunday School and the ate dinner with my parents and just spent the day relaxing.
This sinus infection/cold is still kicking my butt. Now it has turned into a horrible cough that has kept me up for the past 3 nights.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the continued success Kelly!! I am sorry to hear that you have a sinus infection!! Those are the WORST!! Thanks for the reccommend on the movie, I hadn't seen it yet...maybe I will now! And I can't wait to see the Prom Pics! :)

Jaclyn said...

Hope you feel better soon! YAY for the 2 pounds...I would be really excited about that too!!! I still haven't watched Bride Wars...one of these days.

Kendra said...

Congrats on the 2.0 pounds!! Great work!!!
Can't wait to see prom pics!!

Lori said...

Way to go on the 2 pounds!! That is great! We really enjoyed Bride Wars, also.